Need information about current river level conditions?
Below, we have provided links to USGS National Water Information System sites providing information in graphs including the most recent precipitation values in total inches and waterway gage height values in feet.
From the USGS Resources:
• Current Buffalo River Water Gage Levels at Harriet, Arkansas
• Current Buffalo River Water Gage Levels at St. Joe, Arkansas
• Current Buffalo River Water Gage Levels at Pruit, Arkansas
• Current Buffalo River Water Gage Levels at Ponca, Arkansas
From Crockett's Buffalo River Canoe Rentals
• Recommended Floating Levels
Due to occasional discrepancies or late updates, we recommend checking
all resources before you plan your trip. These are real time data sources
and can change without notice. When you check the above USGS Resources
links, you are
leaving Crockett's web site and going to the U.S. Geological
Survey (USGS) web site. The USGS maintains these web sites and provides
all data therein as a service to the publicc.
Crockett's has no affiliation
with this service and can not be responsible for the data provided. Further,
has no kind of
affilliation with these sites.